Blueberry Banana Quinoa Muffins
Makes: 12 muffins
- 1⅓ cup quinoa flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbl coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix quinoa flour and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- Slowly mix in the flour and baking powder into the wet mix.
- Add the cooked quinoa and blueberries and stir.
- Pour batter into muffin tin
- Bake for 25 minutes
Recipe inspired by The Healthy Collective’s “A Happy Home for your Leftover Quinoa”
Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo